Another weekly meeting of the C.O.C.S. has come and gone. Though some of our weekly antics were overshadowed by the NHL playoffs and the Columbus Blue Jacket’s amazing victory, we did play an unprecedented amount of Carpetball.
As with weeks prior, we tested some new game modifiers.
- Darts – Both players must use an overhand throw
- Swapsies – Each player arranges the balls how they would like to play them, then the players trade ends of the table
This is can be more difficult than you would think…
We discussed an agenda for the next meeting and what needs to be accomplished in the interim.
- Prior to next meeting
- Finish and send the letter to the NCA
- Investigate C.O.C.S. logo options
- Move the wheels on the table to the edges of the ends to add stability
- Use a Dremel to cut off the end of screws that are exposed on the underside of the table